1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via junghanas)
i like how in the target video though none of them stayed by themselves for too long they would all end up together again because they are like a little pride of lions or school of fish or something they always have to be close to each other
they are a group of squirrels. distracted squirrels.
Since some people seemed to like my previous comic about Jack and Jamie I thought I should draw you another little comic! (My sketchbook is turning into a ROTG anthology…)
I bet Jack would’ve liked to become an adult, too at some point. But children’s smiles make him feel better… And red noses from the cold are just cute.
I just died.